Monday, January 15, 2007

Scott's first winter

Ann Arbor – 32 deg F
Berkeley – 35 deg F
La Canada – 46 deg F

Looks like it’s cold in California. So far it has been a very mild winter in Michigan.

Mom (Jovauna disregard) – I woke up to the most beautiful thing this morning. All the trees and grass were completely iced over. Everything is a winter white. The trees are all dropping down because of the weight of the ice. It’s so cool. I’m walking around breaking icicles off of trees while everyone is looking at me like I’m mentally retarded.

Updated 1/19/07:

Mom,

IT'S SNOWING! It's like being on vacation at Lake Tahoe. Little kids are sledding outside and everyone has a smile on their face. I wish I had a camera to send you pictures. Speaking of, the Explorer looks like it wants to take a gun to its head. It's iced over and covered with snow. I'm concerned about the bottom rusting out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is 1.9 degrees in Ann Arbor according to my Weather bug.